What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is the third largest healing profession in the world. Chiropractors in Australia complete a three year science degree and a two year masters degree. The curriculum has a medical focus, with a special emphasis on anatomy, neurology, biomechanics, radiology, physiology, diagnosis and spinal adjusting.
Our chiropractors use light techniques such as Bio-Geometric Integration, Sacro Occipital Technique and cold laser therapy. This means that they can effectively adjust their clients without any manual ‘cracking’ adjustments if they prefer. They also use low force manual adjustments (such as a toggle) for clients who feel comfortable with this approach.
Our adjusting rooms allow for a few people to be adjusted at the same time (fully clothed). This allows Shalom and Emma to provide the length of care specific to each patient and their body to integrate and get the most out of the adjustment.
Light Chiropractic and Wellness was established in 2007 by Helene and Shalom Drimer. We have two practicing chiropractors- Shalom Drimer and Emma Zappia.
Used in the Practice
Cold Laser Therapy
What is Cold Laser?
Multi Radiance Medical laser therapy technology is combined effort of over 20 years of technical and clinical achievements.
It has 3 synergistic light radiances in a single cluster probe to optimise depth of penetration by targeting different tissues and absorption in deeper target depths. Infrared and red lights optimises absorption by saturating tissue levels with light from each wavelength.
What is Cold Laser designed for?
- Safely penetrate light energy deep into tissue for damaged cells to absorb and use for self-restoration.
- Release much-needed oxygen into damaged tissues and stimulate blood microcirculation.
- Stimulate production of natural our pain relievers- endorphins, open the lymphatic system to reduce inflammation and flush out toxins.
- Reduce scar tissue formation, help the body heal efficiently.
- Temporary relief of acute and chronic pain, reduce muscle spasms and stiffness
Sacro Occipital Technic (SOT)
What is SOT?
An innovative chiropractic technique. It's named after the relationship between the Sacrum (base of spine) and the Occiput (base of skull). It is designed to improve circulation of the central nervous system and the communication between the spinal cord and the brain.
- Visceral procedures designed to normalise organ function without drugs or surgery*
- Recognises the important role cranial function plays in health and disease*
- Recognises the pelvis as an important foundation to support the human skeleton and its ability to keep the body upright and transfer our weight to our legs.*
*More Information Here